The Institute of Intelligence Science and Engineering of Shenzhen Polytechnic, also the Joint Laboratory of State Key Laboratory of Industrial Control Technology and Shenzhen Polytechnic, jointly built by Shenzhen Polytechnic and State Key Laboratory of Industrial Control Technology, was officially established on April 28, 2018. It is a high-level scientific research institution specializing in core key theoretical research and technology R&D and application in the field of intelligent science and engineering.
As an important part of the basic science and applied technology innovation system of Shenzhen Polytechnic, the Institute of Intelligence Science and Engineering, relying on the talent reserve and research foundation of the State Key Laboratory of Industrial Control Technology of Zhejiang University in the field of control science and engineering, and focusing on "intelligence +", makes full use of the geographical advantages of being located in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. With the help of Shenzhen's superior industrial strategic layout and solid industrial foundation, we are trying to build an innovation platform integrating basic science, applied technology research, engineering development, achievement transfer, and talent training.
The Institute consists of the Research Laboratory of Intelligent Motor Body, the Research Laboratory for Intelligent Decision-making in Manufacturing Processes, the Research Laboratory for the Frontiers of Intelligent Science Fundamentals, the Standardization Research Center, the Achievement Transformation and Industrialization Center, and the Multi-functional Office. With the major national demands such as "Artificial Intelligence 2.0" and "Smart Manufacturing 2025" in mind, the Institute has conducted research on frontier scientific problems and engineering application challenges of intelligent systems and has made several breakthroughs in the fields of intelligent system optimization and control and big-data-driven industrial intelligence. The research is mainly focused on the following areas:
(1) Dynamic wireless charging sets and technologies for electric vehicles;
(2) Energy intelligent management software and hardware system for new energy vehicles;
(3) Heterogeneous collaboration and control systems for air/ground robots;
(4) Human-machine cooperative manufacturing process planning and scheduling decision and mutual learning systems under uncertain and open environment;
(5) Intelligent maintenance and self-healing systems and technologies for control performance in manufacturing processes;
(6) Intelligent system automation and integration international and national standards development;
(7) V2x-based vehicle-road cooperative intelligent driving system and technology;
(8) Application of artificial intelligence and image recognition in medical diagnosis;
(9) Control and optimal operation technology for smart factories.
Copyright © shenzhen Polytechnic All Rights Reserved